Welcome to My World.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Kubert School Assignment #1

So since I'm not taking any actual drawing classes this semester, I decided to double up and buy a Kubert School Correspondence Course. A few things factored into this decision: #1, I'm not drawing for school and I don't want to get lazy and not draw all together. #2, it had to be correspondence because I live on the other side of the country. And #3, this is arguably one of if not the most prestigious schools for people trying to get into comics to go to. It was started and is still run by comics legends. So this is a practice piece I did just trying to figure out how I was going to place everything on the page and how I was going to pace a 3 panel story. When I am finished with the final product, you'd better believe I'll be posting it. This style of drawing is not really my style, it's a little more "cartoony" that what I normally do, but hey, it wasn't for submission, so who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment