Welcome to My World.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Saga of the Seer

Hey everyone! So school is out, and that means I get to work on stuff that I want to work on! So real quick, before I get too deep into anything else, when Brodie and I went to Comic-Con this year, we met George R.R. Martin, otherwise known as, "The Guy Who Wrote Game of Thrones". While standing in line, Brodie and I met Bryan R. Brennan. We got to talking, and come to find out, he's a writer who was looking for an artist. We exchange contact information, and a few weeks ago, he asked me to be a part of a comic book project he's working on, called "Saga of the Seer". I'm only doing preliminary artwork and research right now, (Did you know vikings never had horns on their helmets? Me neither.) but so far it's been a lot of fun. I've been able to simulate work as a professional, and push myself as an artist. So here is the work I've done so far on "Saga of the Seer". Also, if you have time, look it up on Facebook right........ here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/265975360125615/#!/groups/265975360125615/ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment